This position deals with the management of all aspects of the shops and corners in order to ensure the achievement of certain quantitative and qualitative results.
- Supervising the staff of the shops and corners in the reference territory and improving sales performances;
- Selecting, training and managing all hired staff;
- Ensuring conformance to the corporate image and service levels as well as the internal Standards through the assessment and evaluation of both the sales data and shop organization.
Required credentials and qualifications:
- Post-graduate degree in Economics or Foreign Languages;
- Short previous experience in sales or retail positions;
- Willing to frequent travelling;
- Problem solving;
- Fashion enthusiast;
- Excellent communication skills;
- English proficiency and preferably, additional Language knowledge.
Paola, HR Dept.
Categories: Open positions