This role is part of our Style Office and supports the Product Manager for the pursuing of operating targets through product management and development.
- It involves organization and economic management of the collections (pricing issues, designers' costs, prototypes, industrial costs, definition of the overall collection project)
- Attends the various design phases
- Supports the management of the collection checking on work-progress, ensuring compliance with the deadlines, and monitoring both business and market
- Strong passion for fashion issues and trends
- Bachelor degree preferably in economics
- Excellent analysis skills and ability to understand economic data
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in teams and fairly autonomous
Paola, HR Dept.
Categories: Open positions