Jr. Retail Supervisor
Passion, commitment and tradition have created a unique fashion style: today 23 different Collections find common ground in quality, style and respect for the distinctive feature that make Max Mara Fashion Group one of the most famous worldwide.
Max Mara Group is always looking for selected candidates ready to put themselves at stake in an International professional role to develop competencies and skills, and start a managerial career inside the Retail Department of our Companies.
As a Jr. Retail Supervisor you will support the Retail Manager in managing business at the assigned stores. You will be responsible for all activities aimed to the achievement of quantitative (budget) and qualitative (Brand image) targets defined in accordance with the Retail Guidelines and Corporate standards.You will analyze and create diagnostic studies based on the needs and specific situations of the stores.
- Support the Retail Manager in the implementation of the defined strategy within the reference geographical area and assigned Point of Sales, focusing on:
a) the activities in order to reach the business targets (budget, turnover and profitability)
b) the quality of the assigned stores, in terms of compliancy with the Corporate guidelines and Brand positioning.
- Ensure that the corporate image of the Point of Sales, their staff and the products are maintained at the levels provided for by the Corporate standards and philosophy.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information, verifying the correctness of them.
- Develop the holistic knowledge of the Point of Sales staff through the proper training activities both offline and online. The main knowledge to develop include, but are not limited to:
c) selling techniques
Europe, Italy, Emilia-Romagna, Reggio-Emilia
Via Giulia Maramotti Fontanesi, 42124 Reggio Emilia RE, Italia
Minimum Level of Education Required
05 - Master's Degree
Field of Studies
- Brand Management
- Fashion Culture and Management
- Fashion Management
- Human Resources
- Retail Management
- Statistical Sciences
- Business Management
Minimum Level of Experience Required
English (C1 - Full Professional Working Proficiency)
- Previous retail experience is preferable
- Good knowledge of Fashion Business
- Passion for Retail
- Willingness to travel (up to 80% of working time)
- Ability to achieve result guiding a team
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines